There are many types of wholistic interventions and approaches that promote healing, wellness, and overall improved health and functioning in humans. Examples of successful projects/activities to be funded can include:
• Mindfulness, yoga and meditation;
• Body work & acupuncture;
• Alternative specialty therapies and coaching typically not covered by insurance;
• Movement, music and expressive arts;
• Nutrition-based intervention;
• Nature and outdoor programming;
• Equine and other animal-based interventions.
• Organizational health & wellness initiatives
• School-based wellness initiatives
• Community wellness initiatives
If you're interested in being considered for one of our wellness grants/scholarships, apply here by entering your contact information and attaching a completed application.
Copyright © 2022 Finding Freedom and Fire Foundation
501(c)(3) EIN 88-1288175
All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy